Ceramic Fiber Cloth
Ceramic Fiber Cloth is a woven fabric made from our high quality ceramic fiber yarn.
Ceramic fiber cloth can be used for high temperature applications up to 2300 F.
The yarns that we offer are twisted from ceramic fibre strands. These yarns are
used as heat insulation material in thermal installations. Our yarns also find
their utilization in heat conducting systems.
- o Low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, high temperature stable, thermal shock resistant
- o Fire and flame proof
- o Chemical resistant, compatible with most corrosive chemicals, commonly used acid
and alkali (exceptions are hydrofluoric, phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalis)
- o Lightweight, woven texture with excellent handling strength
- Working Temperature : 1,000 °C. for Continuous Use, 2300 °F Maximum
- Specific Heat (@2000°F): 0.27 Btu/lb °F
- Thickness : 1.5mm / 2mm / 3mm /5mm
- o Safety and protective insulation cover, curtains, blanket, welding blanket
- o Expansion joint fabric
- o Insulation wrapping material for cable, wire, pipe, exhaust, etc.
- o Gaskets, tadpole gasket and other high temperature insulation seal